To become factory-certified as a GAF Master Elite contractor, a roofing contractor needs to show that they are:
- Licensed by their state (or province) to perform roofing work*
- Adequately Insured for your protection
- Have a proven reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community
- Committed to Ongoing Professional Training to ensure quality installation
Because of GAFs stringent standards, only 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite contractors!
Choosing a GAF Master Elite contractor is your assurance that you'll be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional contractor, not some fly-by-nighter.
*Applies in states (or provinces) where licensing is available.
FACT: 93% of property owners would recommend their GAF Master Elite Contractor to others!**
**Based on a survey of over 28,000 property owners in the U.S. served by GAF factory-certified contractors.
ACI Exteriors provides a complete roof inspection, will work with your insurance company, meet with your insurance adjuster and provide a FREE No-Obligation Estimate.
We assure the work to be completed in a very timely and professional manner, within your budget!
- We install all types of roofs including asphalt, slate, tile, wood shakes, metal and flat roofs.
- We specialize in steep, high, and special shaped roofs requiring custom installation.
- Roofing services include replacement and repair of all roofing materials.
- Our trained professionals will help you choose the right materials for your project and ensure that it is installed to your satisfaction.
FINANCING AVAILABLE ***
***Financing available to qualified buyers. See salesperson for details.